Friday, November 30, 2012

Closing One Door

I'm starting to pack up our apartment in Roanoke. It's sad.  And exciting. I will miss Roanoke and our apartment on Washington Ave.  I took some pictures today of how it looks now since it will probably start to look different (and feel less like home) with each box I pack.

The Kitchen:



The bedrooms:

The dining room:


& the office:



I'll miss the character of this apartment. It has been a quaint and safe place to live while going to school and we have so many pleasant memories here.  I'll miss being two seconds away from a dog park (as will Ace and Avery).  However, I won't miss washing all of our dishes by hand or going to the laundry mat/dragging our clothes home when we visit our parents.  I'm excited to truly make our new home our own; as renters it just hasn't made sense to invest time or money in painting and other updates to our apartment that would have made it more our own.

xo,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment